The Guidelines | Let's do some good!
Mega Super Good prefers Projects with the following criteria:
- Projects should be inspiring, fresh, transformational, entertaining or all of the above. We are looking for Projects that can have real impact on real people and their communities.
- Projects should have real rewards for Producers that vary according to levels of support. Examples include: published credit if desired, copies of a work, autographs, personal letters or notes, public recognition, invitations to openings or releases, and so on.
Project Creators are responsible for the following:
- Creates and uploads a pitch video for potential producers
- Sends friends and family (anyone they know, really) to their Project page on MSG
- Interacts and keeps Producers engaged, either through personal email, Twitter, and/or Facebook
- Upon completion, provides Goodies to Producers in a timely manner
Projects must comply with Amazon Payments' Acceptable Use Policy. Amazon strictly forbids:
- Loans, investment, and any kind of financial return
- Lotteries, raffles, and sweepstakes
All Projects must be approved by the MSG team, so please make sure your Project meets our guidelines before submitting it to us. Good luck!
- If you don't have something constructive or positive to say, don't say anything. Your mom should have taught you that.
- Obscenity, vulgarity and the like are not welcome. People who post such will be suspended
- Do not spam or promote Projects on other MSG website Project pages. It's okay to promote but please don't be rude about it.
- Don't post copyrighted material. Keep it legal!
Violation of any of these guidelines will get your account suspended or deleted, and we don't want that so let's keep it copacetic, cool?